How to EArn from the net - by a Pinoy!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Got interviewed as a Virtual Assitant!

With excitement for being hired as a VA in such a short a time, I wrote a lengthy letter of thanks to my Internet Marketing mentor, Jomar Hilario.

Jomar responded right away and invited me to be interviewed via live streaming for those interested to become VAs! Check out the recorded version of the streaming below:



Yup, am 8 days into my job as a Virtual Personal Assistant and Social Media Expert! And I got the gig on my 3rd application! Really grateful to Jomar for all the fab lessons he taught me.

If you want to earn in US Dollars and twice what you're getting on your day job while working from home, click here: http://www.jomarhilario.com/p/how-to-be-virtual-assistant-work-from.html


CARPE DIEM!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 Hours Hands on Training on Onlineselling + Online Promotion + Blogging